Wednesday 30 April 2014


Dear bloggers,

This week I'd like you to write about an ambition you have for the future. It could be a trip you would like to make, a sport you would like to try, a person you would like to meet or a job you would like to do. It could be almost anything!
Personally, I have more than one ambition. One of them has to do with travelling. I have been very lucky and travelled a fair bit in Latin America and Europe and a tiny bit of Asia. However, I’d love to visit more of Asia and India in particular. However, I am a sensitive person so I know poverty and injustice would shock me and make me sad, it is the rich culture which has inspired me lots. I would like to learn about Ayurveda medicine but I am also very interested in meditation so I’d love to maybe do some studies for some time. I think doing this would bring me personal happiness. This is not an easy goal to achieve but I have hopes that one day, I will do it. 
Another area I would like to be involved in again is schools. I did this years ago and from one day to the next, I was working with “adults” only. I would like to work on methodology and curriculum with a team of teachers in an attempt to improve education. I have been offered this more than once but in the past few years I have been devoted to studying and therefore, turned offers down.
Last but not least, one thing I’d really like to improve is my guitar playing. I love it but I have been very lazyL
 I have the feeling 2014 will be good in terms of achieving goals.

Write about an ambition you have.
Say:

What your ambition is,
Why you would like to achieve this ambition,
Who or what inspired your ambition,
What it would mean to you to fulfill your ambition.


Write at least 180 words. Leave a comment on at least 4 blogs.

5 comments:

  1. I want to improve my guitar skills too! Someday i´ll do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like meditation too, i think that everyone should try it at least once in life, i hope you can travel a lot to many places (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to play guitar... but I failed. I am so lazy for that.
    Is so great that you travelled, I want to do that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like meditation, I think it is the way to find peace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will go to meditation classes next week! Then I'll tell you about it!

    ReplyDelete