Wednesday 9 April 2014

Hello everyone,
Well, today we talked about likes and dislikes. I’d like to tell you a bit about this image. To be honest, I found it hard to choose a special picture. This is because there are so many pictures I like and they are in so many different contexts. I decided to go for something nice and simple. I took this picture in July 2010. I was on holiday and my husband and I woke up at around 6 and decided to go for a walk. We walked from the place where we were staying to the next village around. The village was really funny because it was basically three houses and a post office. Anyway, everything was closed because it was so early. We took a lot of pictures of the sun rising. It was a beautiful moment. I’ll tell you why I like this photo in particular. It is a very simple picture but what I like about it, is the fact that it turned out just as I saw it on that morning. The light, the colours, the shadows, everything is exactly the way it was in my mind.

I love the way the sunlight hits the misty hills and you can see hills and more hills and more hills on the background. The image actually reminds me of the cover of a book I really enjoyed called “Ghostwritten” by David Mitchell. The nicest thing I can think of is that I had a lovely walk on a beautiful summer morning, breathing fresh air with someone I love. Corny or what!!!!

Write about a special photograph you took or appear in.

Say:  Who took it- What it shows- When it was taken- Why you like it



Upload it, too!

Include any other information you'd like to mention.

Write a minimum of 160 words and write 3 comments on at least 2 blogs where you did not comment last week.


I am open to comments, though J

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really envy you! In all your posts there is a new place. It´s like you´ve been all around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss! Nice photo! I think it's really beautiful, I hope I can travel a lot in the future! so, Luck and see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really took a great picture there! It's so nice that you can travel to beautiful places with someone you love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is a really good picture, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! is a very good shot and view of the sunlight. The nature is so amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello miss!! this is may blog!! =D
    Nice picture! I think it's really emotional, maybe because you were with your love.

    ReplyDelete